Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Chi-Town Sounds: Chicago Through My Ears

Downtown Chicago at Night

Click play>>> <<<Click play

Overview:

So, this is the final post for Chicago: Through My Ears; my personal web project for Writing for the World Wide Web at Columbia College in Chicago. My intent with this post is to keep it short and leave all of you with the final compilation of the audio that I have recorded throughout the semester. This piece of audio does not include each recording in its entirety, but you can most definitely tell which sound came from which recording over the past weeks. This has been a fun experience for me so I hope all of you have enjoyed hearing Chicago through my ears!

1 comment:

  1. The mix is wonderful. And, your presentation was well-developed and well-executed.

    ReplyDelete